Digital Business Analyst
Technical generalist with over a decade of experience supporting financial technologies and an excellent reputation for resolving problems while improving customer satisfaction.
- Address: Seattle WA, 98125
- Cell Phone: 307-223-8744
- Home Phone: 206-446-5495
- Email: email@example.com
- Portfolio: matthewhendricks.net/work/
"I bring value with a blend of traditional finance and modern programming concepts with a record of producing digital work using knowledge of interactive content management systems and DevOps workflows."
Apex Systems LLC
March 2020 - May 2020 (Covid-19)
- Cooperatively authored, edited, standardized, and changed content prepared by other writers on topics of team on-boarding, compliance, and standard operating procedures for an audience of 20,000 support members.
- Established new subjects and completed writing assignments with a team of 3 technical writers according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terms following style guides.
- Accurately maintained topics of work and revisions using Git version control, Markdown, HTML, and published in Azure DevOps Wiki.
- Met daily with vendors, program managers, and engineers to understand technical specifications and to decide on subject material developed for publication.
- Thoroughly observed production, developmental, and experimental activities to document operating procedures related to new remote work policies because of COVID-19.
- Interviewed production and engineering personnel and read other documentation to become familiar with product technologies and production methods.
- Analyzed developments in specific subjects to estimate need for revisions in published materials and development of new material.
AIM Consulting Group LLC
Tech Writer Business Analyst
April 2019 - Dec 2019
- Took ownership of library of 50 process documents including templates, images and videos for Workforce Management team's business intelligence operations.
- Steadily documented processes and procedures for business intelligence reports, employee scorecards, executive dashboards, and underlying formulas for KPIs (Key performance indicators).
- Maintained and updated documentation tools, databases, dashboards and team standards.
- Managed prompt flow of project management information to a team of stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Created and reviewed technical documentation to ensure accuracy in ongoing development of reporting solutions.
- Reviewed and published materials while recommending improvements or changes in scope, format, content and methods.
Technical Services Manager
April 2017 - December 2018
- Met with network engineers about how to solve existing system problems related to Linux and Windows server distribution.
- Supervised team of 3 technical services representatives responsible for pre-sales, on-boarding, and inbound customer support for 1200 Speedtest.net enterprise clients.
- Assisted in technical administration and support of Ookla’s global network of Speedtest servers.
- Coordinated with vendors and company personnel, including legal and corporate business entities during document and business contract management.
- Contributed to support and sales email templates and end-user documentation using ZenDesk, rudicing first response time by 100% in first 6 months.
NinjaTrader Group LLC
March 2013 - December 2016
- Managed product development cycle for Algorithmic trading product including prototyping designs, quality testing, documentation, and coordinating mass production.
- Deployed enhanced product features and optimized implementation for trading strategies, including Cryptocurrency, Forex, Futures, Stocks, and other commodities.
- Communicated with staff, partners, and customers to understand specific system requirements for development of a C# desktop application.
- Documented design specifications, installation and end-user operational instructions, and developer documentation for public .NET library.
- Contributed core product C# code updates in Git repository, JIRA, and Visual Studio IDE while publishing technical content for audience of customers.
- Composed release notes for various releases (14 beta, 2 release candidates, and 1 major version) while prioritizing website updates for consumer-focused technical documentation.
- Consulted with product development teams to enhance product documentation priorities by customer data.
Technical Support Lead
May 2010 - March 2013
- Managed customer support team with 20 support representatives
- Led weekly staff meetings, developed and implemented training initiatives for new hires, and documented standards to team in evaluating user problems, using test scripts, personal expertise and probing questions.
- Studied and self-taught C# which led to several subsequent promotions.
- Performed regression tests before final product releases and for internal QA activities.
- Built custom employee scorecard dashboard using REST API and Ruby on Rails.
- Assessed system hardware and software and suggested modifications to reduce lag time and improve overall speed.
- Worked with software development team on reported errors and bugs on newly released software and assisted in deployment of release fixes.
Laramie County Community College
Completed Coursework Towards Associate in Science
- API Documentation
- Algorithmic Trading
- Blockchain and Digital Ledger Technologies
- Cardano Network
- Customer Support, Community Management and PR
- Code reviews
- Financial analysis
- Decentralized applications
- Financial technology deployment
- Instruction writing
- Product development
- Project Management
- Secure software development
- Smart Contract Design and Development
- Solution development
- Technical Analysis
- Technical Writing
- Marketing Research
- Training & Development
- Web development
- Cardano Plutus Core
- Chainlink Hybrid smart contracts
- Ethereum Solidity
- Ethereum Network
- Harmony Network
- HTML and CSS
- Linux (client and server)
Ask me about Cryptocurrencies, Meditation, Running, Personal Development, Behavioral Psychology, Neuroscience, or Child Development